Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Valentine & Black History February Challenge

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 of 84 ONLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,032 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted March 04 2013 - 06:04 AM

The Last Exorcism Part II (2013) BOMB
I should have known better and just avoided this movie due to your review. Sadly, I'm not that smart so I wasted my time (and money) on it.

#82 of 84 OFFLINE   Michael Elliott

Michael Elliott

Lead Actor

• 7,241 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted March 04 2013 - 03:04 PM

I didn't have very high hopes for this so the smart thing would have been to just wait for a $5 matinee but no, I had to drop $10 for it. I really, really hated every single second of this film and the more I think about it the more I hate it. Just looking at the poster as I was walking into the theater made my blood boil. I watch a lot of bad horror films and watched a lot of bad movies in this challenge but this here just really rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.

#83 of 84 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,906 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted March 06 2013 - 02:28 AM

I just want you guys to know that the rest of us appreciate your small financial and temporal sacrifices that we might live in a world blessed by the existence of a film entitled The Last Exorcism Part II.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#84 of 84 ONLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,032 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted March 06 2013 - 03:53 AM

^ You have to blame the existence of The Last Exorcism Part II on the box office of the first one. Considering the box office on Part II, I don't think you have to worry about a Part III. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users