-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

MY HTiB will not play sound through it from TV, Other stuff works fine, blue ray, radio etc.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Sharksfan15

Sharksfan15

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 08:36 PM

Ok I see lots of people having the same issue, have a new Sony Blu Ray all in one home system (model # BDV-E280, Phillpis 50" tv (model # 50pfl3707) It is a 3000 series, Blu ray is connected w an HDMI plug. Movies and raidio work fine, but the TV will not pay any sounds from Tv or the Wii sytem Any ideas??

#2 of 2 Steve Schaffer

Steve Schaffer

Producer

• 3,759 posts

Posted January 26 2013 - 06:24 AM

You'll need one of these http://www.amazon.co...59227982&sr=1-7 Connect a digital coax cable from the digital coax audio out on your set to this little box, then an optical cable to the optical input on the HTIB, make the appropriate source selection with the HTIB's remote. If you're using a cable or satellite box with digital optical out you can connect that to the HTIB's optical in and won't need the converter device.
Steve S.
I prefer not to push the subwoofers until they're properly run in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users