Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Movie room with projector and screen Local Kansas City

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 pinballmaster

pinballmaster

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 10:27 AM

Last December I bought all of this. I have used this movie room maybe 10 times since buying everything. The projector has less than 50hrs on it. I need to sell because I'm selling my home and moving into an apartment. Everything was bought brand new from newegg.com and Nebraska Furniture Mart. Nothings been used more than a handful of times. It's pretty awesome! Make me a offer. I am not interested in trades of any kind nor will I break up the bundle. What's included, plus what I paid: YAMAHA RX-V571 7.1-Channel AV Receiver $299 Polk Audio PSW Series PSW10 Black 10-inch Powered Subwoofer $99.99 2 x Polk Audio Monitor60 Series II Floorstanding Loudspeaker (Black) Each $149.99 2 x Polk Audio Monitor70 Series II Floorstanding Loudspeaker (Black) Each $199.99 Polk Audio CS2 Series II Center Channel Speaker (Black) $149.99 Elite Portable Screen ELIF120NWH 120 inch screen $450 PT-AE4000 Panasonic Projector $1999 Real leather Movie Couch Reclines on both sides and has cup holders $1,000 What I paid $4699 plus shipping/delivery charges... I'll also include the monster cable speaker wire I have everything hooked up with, and the subwoofer cable. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users