Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Hamburger Hill

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Ernest

Ernest

Supporting Actor

• 507 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 10:11 AM

I always like Hamburger Hill though it was one of the better Vietnam war stories right up there with Platoon and Full Metal Jacket. The only Blu-ray I could find of Hamburger Hill was from Amazon.UK Region B LOCKED. If you don't have a region-free Blu-ray player Do Not Buy This Blu-ray. I am watching the Blu-ray the video is excellent big improvement over the DVD. Audio is DTS Master HD. Audio is terrific my subwoffer is really adding a lot of bass during the fighting scenes. The only disappointment is why is this very good movie not available in region A?

#2 of 2 Worth

Worth

Screenwriter

• 1,047 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 10:40 AM

The only disappointment is why is this very good movie not available in region A?

Actually, it is available in Region A: http://www.amazon.ca...59070735&sr=1-1 Can't vouch for the quality, as Alliance releases are hit and miss, but it's available.
Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users