Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

vhsto - dvd

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   strayker1206

strayker1206

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted January 19 2013 - 09:33 PM

I tried to copy compact video cassettes to dvd on a dvd vhs recorder. It tells me it is protected. Is there any way to copy these.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   vital0604

vital0604

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted January 21 2013 - 03:50 AM

Just as you can't copy commercially made video tapes to another VCR due to Macrovision anti-copy encoding, the same applies to making copies to DVD. DVD recorders cannot bypass the anti-copy signal on commercial VHS tapes or DVDs. If a DVD recorder detects the anti-copy encoding on a commercial DVD it will not start the recording and display some sort of message either on screen or on its LED front panel display that it detects the anti-copy code or that it is detecting an unusable signal. However. I can recommend one firm which can solve it. I have found here such site http://xdimax.com/grex/grex.html. They have a device - GREX, I heard that with its help it is possible to block protection DVD and satellite tv-channels and to write down transfers on the dvd. It removes Macrovision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users