Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Banshee - Cinemax

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 of 22 Yee-Ming

Yee-Ming

Producer

• 4,329 posts

Posted March 08 2013 - 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by ScottH 

Yeah I got all that.  Still don't really understand why she went there.

Sorry, was wondering if you did.

Quote:
Was she just hoping he would take the diamonds and consider them square and when he didn't she did that?

I think that's exactly what she had hoped, perhaps a bit naively.  So when Mr Rabbit refused, her backup plan was to inject him with something to knock him out, to enable her to escape.

#22 of 22 MarkMel

MarkMel

Screenwriter

• 1,497 posts

Posted March 12 2013 - 03:55 AM

I did like this weeks fight scene between Kai and Hood, a little drawn out but I did like the conclusion. My wife said I thought Hood knew how to fight and he's getting his ass kicked. I told her I think he's taking a partial beating for his relationship with Kai's niece. He knew he deserved a beating but wasn't going to let it be a slaughter.
"and no one seems to understand the glory of guitar, when out of tune, the off timing, the singers who can't sing, - the beauty of flaw!"

"I apologize if there is anyone in this room I have not offended" - Brahms

My Band - Charlie Don't Surf! https://www.facebook...arlieDontSurfCT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users