What's new

Hello, need some help on set of speakers (1 Viewer)

DaveNel

Second Unit
Hello all :) I have a opportunity to buy a matched set of speakers ( JBL ) for $200. I am wondering if these are worth what they are asking. If they are I am going to get them but just wanting to make sure that its a fairly decent deal. Here is 3 pictures of all 8 speakers. I appreciate any help.. Thanks
e01787dd_JB1.jpeg
c062172f_JB2.jpeg
34e1e874_JB3.jpeg

Brainwasher

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Luke
Looks like they had a baby, that's the only way I see them going for that low. Very good deal. I would get them in a second. Where are they located again? Ha ha

DaveNel

Second Unit
Hey thanks for the info.. I am not really a speaker exert (LOL) If you ask me about LCD, DLP, projectors or computer equipment I know alot.. But stereo equipment just isnt my thing. I just received the pictures and wanted to make sure they were worth it. When I test them out what type of stereo and wattage would I need to check them with..

DaveNel

Second Unit
I just called them and told them I will be picking them up in the morning :) What is the best way to test them, I do have my Denon 3D Home theatre receiver but I want to make sure I dont blow any speakers.

Brainwasher

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Luke
They can handle the denon. I would run the receiver test on each speaker first. But def make sure they work before you leave with them, however you need to test them.

DaveNel

Second Unit
I appreciate the info. The speakers look great I just hope they sound as good as they look :) Thanks for all the help and info ..

DaveNel

Second Unit
Got these home and I am impressed. Here is the speakers in detail. 2 E90 Floor speakers 2 E20 bookshelf 1 EC35 Center 1 E250P Sub 2 Flix 1 bookshelf

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
DaveNel said:
Got these home and I am impressed. Here is the speakers in detail. 2 E90 Floor speakers 2 E20 bookshelf 1 EC35 Center 1 E250P Sub 2 Flix 1 bookshelf
Bought 'em for $200 and trying to double your money?

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
An awesome deal. That's why I'm addicted to CL. Good used speakers are the best deal out there. There's an Infinity Beta C360 about 45 min from where I live for only $30. Easily worth at least $125-$150 but I'm watching football so....maybe next time.

DaveNel

Second Unit
schan1269 said:
Bought 'em for $200 and trying to double your money?
Nothing wrong with that is there? These on ebay are selling for over $740 plus in the same condition. I think $400 is sill a great deal for someone

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks