Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

1950s: What Titles Did You Vote For?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 of 183 OFFLINE   Old Fogey

Old Fogey

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted March 05 2013 - 04:21 AM

I found out about this poll about two weeks ago and voted for The Bravados. The movies I would really like to see on blu are the three big westerns, The Bravados, Broken Lance, and The Tall Men. Blu will do wonders for them. I was following the voting and it seemed Carmen Jones and Desk Set were neck and neck. Carmen Jones is intriguing for me and I was rooting for it to win but can't be surprised that the Tracy-Hepburn flick won I just hope Fox sees fit to put out Carmen Jones and those three westerns soon.

#182 of 183 OFFLINE   ahollis

ahollis

Producer

• 5,922 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted March 05 2013 - 04:50 AM

We will be making an announcement about the results on Tuesday.  While its obvious that you can't please everyone, in this case most people will be pleased, I know I am ;) .  I would encourage people to take a wait and see attitude until then...
I'm excited to see what the results are and to see what the future brings.
"Get a director and a writer and leave them alone. That`s how the best pictures get made" - William "Wild Bill" Wellman

#183 of 183 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,959 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted March 05 2013 - 07:49 AM

Results are now posted: http://www.hometheat...-results-are-in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users