What's new

Sneek Peek of Fox Vote Your Choice (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
[SIZE= 20px]What Movies do you Want Released on Blu-ray? The Choice is Yours![/SIZE]
We are pleased to be working with Fox on an exciting promotion allowing members of HTF and other consumers the ability to vote for the film they want to see released on Blu-ray from each of the following decades: the 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and 1960s. Fox will release the winning title from each decade on Blu-ray later this year as part of the Fox Studio Classics Blu-ray line.

We can't show you the list of titles on the ballot until this Tuesday the 15th when we open up voting here on this page, but trust us when we say that Fox has done a great job with the ballots as there are a lot of fantastic titles to choose from. Come back next week to check out the list of titles and vote for your favorite in each decade. Then come back every day to vote again and see if your favorite is in the lead.

9f72e793_fox.jpeg

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
if only we had a 1920s option! It could have two entries: Sunrise and Ford at Fox silents (vol 2) with the recently discovered silent Upstream I think. Mr Belston mentioned a second set of Ford Silents was a possibility. I really hope Sunrise is in the works from Fox this year.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
This is one poll where it is legitimate to instruct: vote early and vote often!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Robin9
This is one poll where it is legitimate to instruct: vote early and vote often!
Absolutely! I'm voting daily and unless you want my choices to win you should too!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich
Absolutely! I'm voting daily and unless you want my choices to win you should too!
LOL! Actually, your choices are just fine, but I'm voting anyway sometimes with you and sometimes going another way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks