Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Was there a connection between the producers of Lassie and ZIV Productions?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,195 posts

Posted January 13 2013 - 04:36 PM

I was watching an episode of Lassie called "The Tooth" (Yes, it was on a "Homemade DVD") and I noticed the background music was the same one I've heard on several ZIV Titles including Bat Masterson, Highway Patrol, Science Fiction Theatre and Sea Hunt. Also on the Episode of Lassie called "The Disappearance" (Season 10 - this is the episode where the dawg is introduced to Forest Ranger Cory Stewart, who will become her new master a year later) the Airplane from the ZIV series Ripcord makes a Cameo Appearance. I know Lassie was not a ZIV Production. yet I sense some kind of connection. Does anyone out there know anything about this? :confused:

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 33,704( 733 Series ) :biggrin: Movies - 2,379  :biggrin:  Serial Chapters - 1,102 :B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users