• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins

Advanced Member

• 2,598 posts

Posted January 11 2013 - 08:00 AM

Swans Diva 2.1 Bookshelf Speakers C3 Center Speaker, and Stands I have for sale a pair of Swans Diva 2.1 bookshelf speakers and C3 center speaker in Black Cherry with matching stands. The 2.1s are in excellent condition both physically and functionally. The C3 has a small chip in the piano black finish on one corner that has been touched and isn't very noticeable. The stands for the 2.1s are 30" and have metal columns/top-plate and MDF base plate. The stand for the center is all MDF and 13" I believe. I'm selling the entire package for $450 which is an absolute steal... current price new for the 2.1s in BC is $450 and C3 in BC is $400, and the stands were around $150 and $50 respectively. I also have a pair of Onkyo MC35 bookshelf speakers, also cherry color, that would make great surrounds... I will throw these in for free to anyone picking up at my home in Douglasville. I don't have the original packaging and the size/shape of the speakers and weight of the stands makes shipping costly and complex. I would prefer to keep this a local transaction. I'm selling these wonderful speakers because we are converting the theater room into a bit more general-use family room... we have toddlers running around, so heavy speakers on stands are a no-no. I've just build an acoustically transparent screen and will be installing Sonance THX-LCR in-walls behind it. I live in Douglasville, GA and work in Atlanta/Smyrna (right at I-75 and I-285)... local pickup at my home in Douglasville would be best but I can also meet near Douglasville in the evening/weekends or near Smyrna/Atlanta around lunch time during the week. I will also consider trade for an AVR with HDMI 1.4 and Audyssey MultEQ XT or better. PM me with what you have!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users