Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Swans Diva 2.1 Bookshelfs, C3 Center, and Stands - LOCAL - ATLANTA, GA

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins

Screenwriter

• 2,598 posts

Posted January 11 2013 - 08:00 AM

Swans Diva 2.1 Bookshelf Speakers C3 Center Speaker, and Stands I have for sale a pair of Swans Diva 2.1 bookshelf speakers and C3 center speaker in Black Cherry with matching stands. The 2.1s are in excellent condition both physically and functionally. The C3 has a small chip in the piano black finish on one corner that has been touched and isn't very noticeable. The stands for the 2.1s are 30" and have metal columns/top-plate and MDF base plate. The stand for the center is all MDF and 13" I believe. I'm selling the entire package for $450 which is an absolute steal... current price new for the 2.1s in BC is $450 and C3 in BC is $400, and the stands were around $150 and $50 respectively. I also have a pair of Onkyo MC35 bookshelf speakers, also cherry color, that would make great surrounds... I will throw these in for free to anyone picking up at my home in Douglasville. I don't have the original packaging and the size/shape of the speakers and weight of the stands makes shipping costly and complex. I would prefer to keep this a local transaction. I'm selling these wonderful speakers because we are converting the theater room into a bit more general-use family room... we have toddlers running around, so heavy speakers on stands are a no-no. I've just build an acoustically transparent screen and will be installing Sonance THX-LCR in-walls behind it. I live in Douglasville, GA and work in Atlanta/Smyrna (right at I-75 and I-285)... local pickup at my home in Douglasville would be best but I can also meet near Douglasville in the evening/weekends or near Smyrna/Atlanta around lunch time during the week. I will also consider trade for an AVR with HDMI 1.4 and Audyssey MultEQ XT or better. PM me with what you have!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users