Photo

Onkyo NR1007 9.2ch THX Ultra2 HDMI Receiver - 135 x 9, 6in/2out HDMI, Audyssey MultEQ XT

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins

Advanced Member

• 2,598 posts

Posted January 11 2013 - 07:58 AM

I'm also looking to sell or trade my Onkyo TSX-NR1007 THX Ultra2 9.2ch HDMI AVR . I'm looking to sell for $700 + SH (calculated by zip) or trade for an Onkyo NR809, NR818, or similar AVR with HDMI 1.4 switching and Audyssey MultEQ XT or XT32 in similar condition. I would also consider an Onkyo NR709 + cash or other lower-end AVR as long as it has HDMI 1.4, MultEQ XT or XT32, and 5.1 or 7.1 pre-outs. I'm willing to trade/downgrade in terms of amplification to get HDMI 1.4 switching since I've recently upgraded to a 3D projector. My NR1007 has been used for ~2 years with no issues, is in like-new condition (other than the front stickers being removed) and has the latest firmware updates. It will ship in the original packaging via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Included accessories are the power cable, remote, Audyssey mic, and manual. This AVR really is a beast (52lb) with 9 channels of amplification for Audyssey DSX or Dolby Pro Logic IIz height/width channels, 7.2 + 2nd zone, or even 5.1 + 2nd zone + 3rd Zone. It is THX Ultra2+ certified with a high current toroidal transformer. It has 6 HDMI inputs and 2 simultaneous outputs, and includes ISF Video Calibration on-board. It transcodes and scales analog video (composite and component) to HDMI which is perfect for Laserdisc, Nintendo Wii, etc. It has on-board audio decoding for all the current surround formats including DD TrueHD and DTS-HD Master. It can stream internet radio directly over Ethernet through Pandora, Slacker, Spotify, etc. Room correction is via Audyssey MultEQ XT and is capable of MultEQ XT Pro if you have or buy the kit/license. The 9 channels of amplification make this AVR extremely versatile. You currently can't get this level of amplification and 9 channels of amplification without stepping up to the Onkyo NR3010 which sells for $2300. If you're looking for an extremely powerful AVR with all the most up-to-date decoding and processing (including height/width channels and on-board amplification for them), this really is the AVR for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users