Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Crowson A300 TES Stereo Power Amplifier MUST SELL! REDUCED FROM $350

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 snow4us

snow4us

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted January 10 2013 - 08:32 AM

Hi guys, I'm selling a Crowson A300 TES Stereo Power Amplifier. I asked my father to send me one of his old Blu-ray players and he sent this as well. It has been sitting at my house for the last 6 months and I have absolutely no use for it. It appears to be in "like-new" condition. I'm hoping to pass this on to someone who can make use of it. I could not find any auctions on craigslist that were similar to this. I decided finding a Home Theater forum would probably be a quicker way to get rid of this. The unit comes with everything pictured, as well as the power cord. Not sure if this is sold with a remote usually, but my dad did not send it with one so be warned NO REMOTE. Please feel free to email me with any questions and I will do my best to answer them. Sorry for the poor photo quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users