Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

DVD Profiler (version 3.8.2) Problems! Help Wanted, Please!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Pooch

Pooch

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted January 10 2013 - 02:11 AM

Hi, I've tried obtaining a solution in the DVD Profiler Forums, but no one seems to be able to help me out here, so I am hoping that someone in HTF might have a wider knowledge pool in which to draw from. ;) I have DVD Profiler (version 3.8.2, build 1542) running on a Windows Vista Home Basic Edition laptop (Acer Extensa 5220), and for some bizarre and unexplained reason, whenever I try and submit a new Contribution, or want to edit an already-existing Contribution, each time I submit it, DVD Profiler refuses point-blank to open-up a Browser Window, in which you are supposed to explain what you've contributed. I use Firefox 17.0.1, as my default browser, and whilst I still have Internet Explorer 9 installed on my laptop, just in case, DVD Profiler refuses to open-up the Contribution pop-up window. :( No one at Invelos (DVD Profiler's creators) seems to be able to help me out, so I am wondering if you guys and/or gals know of any possible solutions to this vexing problem. I have already tried: - installing, removing and then re-installing both Firefox and Internet Explorer. - updating Windows Vista with all necessary updates - making sure no Pop-Up Blockers are running (that I know of) - checking that the Invelos website isn't "blocked" on my AVG anti-firus software Can anyone please help me?! :confused: Please!!! Pooch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users