Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Will cords fit behind my TV w/ this mount?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   JCH16

JCH16

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted January 09 2013 - 03:13 AM

Ok, my TV is the VIZIO 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, E321VL Today I bought a Sanus-Classic Series 1.25'' Low-Profile Wall Mount for 32'' - 63'' Flat-Panel TVs-Black-MLL10-B1 Already having some buyers remorse... but I might stick with the mount depending on this thread. The question is, will I be able to fit my cable/HDMI cords behind the TV with this mount, given the limited space between the wall and the TV? I've never had a LCD TV or a Wall Mount before. One way I figure of combating the lack of space would be to plug the cords in before I hang the TV up. Still, I would rather just be able to reach in there and plug in the cords! I saw much better deals on Walmart, and called to cancel... but it seems that Best Buy refuses to cancel online orders an hour after purchase, despite the fact that I called only three hours later! So what do you think, will I be able to use this mount effectively, or should I return it? Thanks.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 14,478 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted January 09 2013 - 05:49 AM

My "guess" is this Vizio's inputs all "stick straight out the back" (I'm not littering my computer memory with a Vizio owners manual)... Get some of these... http://www.amazon.co...=90 degree hdmi And no, I don't know if "that one" works for your situation, as I don't know if Vizio orients the HDMI vertical or horizontal. But buy the right 90 degree adapter. Problem solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users