Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Very Unusual Help Request - For Forum Members in the New York area

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Pooch

Pooch

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted January 08 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hi Folks, I'm a newbie to HTF, so please forgive me, and I ask your indulgence, please. To cut a long-story short, I'm looking to get hold of a copy of the New York Yellow Pages phone book. (The one that advertises businesses and business details, not residential info.) I have just e-mailed AT&T directly, to see if they can help, but I was wondering if any of you folks might be able to offer any advice, help or guidance please. The main problem, is that I live in the United Kingdom! :eek: It doesn't need to be a 2013 or 2012 edition, but it should (ideally) be in good condition, and preferably complete. It's to form the basis of part of a birthday gift for someone in my family, who is obsessed with everything to do with The Big Apple, and US television shows. I am happy to pay for it, as I know it's likely to be expensive to send to me in the UK, but if anyone has any ideas, or knows anyone who may be able to help me out, I would be very, very grateful to all of you, for your help guys and gals. Thanking You, in advance, Pooch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users