Very Unusual Help Request - For Forum Members in the New York area

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Pooch

Pooch

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted January 08 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hi Folks, I'm a newbie to HTF, so please forgive me, and I ask your indulgence, please. To cut a long-story short, I'm looking to get hold of a copy of the New York Yellow Pages phone book. (The one that advertises businesses and business details, not residential info.) I have just e-mailed AT&T directly, to see if they can help, but I was wondering if any of you folks might be able to offer any advice, help or guidance please. The main problem, is that I live in the United Kingdom! :eek: It doesn't need to be a 2013 or 2012 edition, but it should (ideally) be in good condition, and preferably complete. It's to form the basis of part of a birthday gift for someone in my family, who is obsessed with everything to do with The Big Apple, and US television shows. I am happy to pay for it, as I know it's likely to be expensive to send to me in the UK, but if anyone has any ideas, or knows anyone who may be able to help me out, I would be very, very grateful to all of you, for your help guys and gals. Thanking You, in advance, Pooch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users