-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Shipping a Secretary?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,100 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted January 04 2013 - 06:26 AM

No, I'm not shipping a person, I 'm shipping a secretary, kinda like a very small desk. I was visiting my brother and family over the holidays in California (I'min Arkansas) and he told me I could have it. It belonged to my sister whom I loved very much. It is an antique but isn't anything special other than it belonged to my sister. Size-wize, thank of a elementary school desk, but maybe taller. What are the options for shipping something like this? Take it to a Mailboxes type store and have them pack and ship? I wonder what I should expect to pay for something like this?
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users