• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 stefanm84

stefanm84

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 12:33 PM

Hello all, Ill start by introducing my self. Active duty military out here in Japan, enjoying life and serving my country. Rahhh! Anyway, I am setting up a nice theater in my bed room and I'm trying to find a good simple home theater system with or without a amp that will give me good sound quality and hair standing Bass! Bass is important to me I like to feel the explosions in my movies... My budget is 800$ or less I really don't want to spend more then that. Hope you all can help me. Thank you.

#2 of 5 Robert_J

Robert_J

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 8,015 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted January 03 2013 - 02:45 PM

Do you want something locally in Japan or here in the US once you get home? That makes a huge difference in what I suggest. The shipping alone on some of these larger subs will be $800.

#3 of 5 stefanm84

stefanm84

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 02:53 PM

Due to having a FPO address shipping is no issue. Shipping is usually free or very cheap for me.

#4 of 5 Robert_J

Robert_J

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 8,015 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted January 04 2013 - 01:19 AM

Call Chad (his father may answer the phone) at Epik Subwoofers and see how long before the Empire is back in stock. http://www.epiksubwo...com/empire.html

#5 of 5 Brainwasher

Brainwasher

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted January 04 2013 - 06:48 AM

First off, Thanks for your service Stefan. Epic gives you a ton for the money. Might compliment my Supercube 2 in my 9.2 channel theater. Wonder how tough the two would be to set up:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users