Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Rocky

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   battlebeast

battlebeast

Supporting Actor

• 769 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted January 02 2013 - 11:58 AM

Is the Blu Ray of Rocky a barebones Blu? Do I have to buy the box set to get the bonus features from the 2 disc DVD?

I recently watched all 485 Best pictures (plus about 10 others films) in 365 days! www.oscarmovs.com

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool

Producer

• 5,872 posts

Posted January 02 2013 - 12:02 PM

Barebones AFAIK. I just kept my old 2-disc DVD for now, but might end up only keeping the bonus disc and recycling the main disc at one of the recurring Best Buy trade-in deals... _Man_
Just another amateur learning to paint w/ "the light of the world".

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things..." (St. Paul)

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   battlebeast

battlebeast

Supporting Actor

• 769 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted January 02 2013 - 02:15 PM

Good to know. Thx!

I recently watched all 485 Best pictures (plus about 10 others films) in 365 days! www.oscarmovs.com

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,575 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted January 04 2013 - 02:49 AM

I am pretty sure that the extras on the 2-disc DVD are not in the boxed set. The stuff on the set is different.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users