Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Budget 3D BD Player: Sony BDP-S590, Panasonic DMP-BDT220, Samsung BD-E5900 or LG BP620?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Tom_Ca

Tom_Ca

Agent

• 42 posts

Posted January 01 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hi all. I'm from Argentina. My brother is currently in NYC, so I'm thinking about asking him to bring me a budget 3D BD player. These are the ones I found: Sony BDP-S590, Panasonic DMP-BDT220, Samsung BD-E5900 and LG BP62 (all $149.99 list price) Besides picture quality, I'm interested that the player plays nice with all kinds of video and audio formats. Also, I know all of them will be Region A, but what about DVD Regions? (I have lots of region 1 and region 4 discs) So, what do you think? Which one do you recommend? Thanks in advance. PS: Any of those brands offer international warranty?

#2 of 2 schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 12,848 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted January 01 2013 - 10:55 AM

Panasonic. You won't have a warranty...so the best chance of not getting a lemon is Panny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users