What's new

Guesses on 2013 Time-Life & Collections??? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Dear Guys:
Last year, about this time, I posted some guesses on what I thought Time-Life might release this year for their annual boxed collection. One of my guesses was Eight is Enough, but that came out regularly via Warner Brothers and now their Archives.
I also presumed that they would release the Adam West Batman series. We all know how that went.
Time LIfe did release the Carol Burnett show, and next year's is China Beach, but I'm guessing they will release another set by year's end.
My prediction will be the Wonder Years. If Time Life could muddle through all the music copyright for China Beach, than I think they will take it one step further.
I"m also guessing that Robert Wagner and Eddie Albert's Switch will come out as a boxed set from another company, by next fall.
And hoping against hope, the Adam West Batman
James

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
China Beach is the biggest surprise release for the year,and it shows us that "Astronomical Longshots" do come in from time to time. There may be hope for those of us who seek "Holy Grail"TV Shows. :D

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
My guess? The Sonny and Cher Show... They haven't been shy in dipping into the variety route, and Cher still has a following. It's not one I'd be interested in, however.... Batman would be, though; Switch too.

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
If Time-Life were going to wade through music clearances, I much rather see them do WKRP than anything else. I watched the Sonny and Cher Christmas show dvd this season and was very pleased with it. Batman would be my top choice, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks