Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Complete Noob sitting in my basement stumped on setup

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Titan34

Titan34

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted December 26 2012 - 11:28 AM

So I just finished the basement and setup an area for watching movies. The basement is like 25 by 18 I have 60 inch panasonic st50 2 polk audio monitor 70's cs2 center polk monitor 30's for the sides and some polk in ceiling speakers in the rear. Subwoffer Oulaw lmf ex Denon 3212. I ran auddesy and it sounds crappy. I cant even hear the sub but it is on. It is in max output with both ports open. 3 gain. What gives!!mad.gif Please help im sitting down here scratching my head. i could use some one to walk me through it.

#2 of 2 schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 12,856 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted December 26 2012 - 12:18 PM

How many hours are on the speakers? If they are "fresh from the box"(especially the Monitor 70)...they need 50hrs-ish of break in...which is mentioned on the sheet of paper that was in the box they came out of. That "sheet of paper" is the manual...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users