Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Newish to speakers and need advice....

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 BassRabbit

BassRabbit

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 23 2012 - 01:53 PM

Hey, new to this forum and more or less new to speakers so sorry if i make a mistake. I'm looking for something loud for between 500 and 1000 pounds, quality comes second to noise to be honest as my university's LaCrosse team likes to party it up at my place. I was originally looking at a pair of cerwin vega xls-215's but can't find a uk dealer which breaks my heart as they completely look the part as well as being supposedly very very loud. I barely understand anything to do with speakers except sensitivity and don't know if i want passive or active or what else i need to buy with the speakers to make them go boom. I will be playing music through a laptop if that helps? Any links or advice would be helpful... don't know why but i feel i should say i am respectful to neighbours and these speakers won't be making anyone unhappy and will hopefully make my laX team very happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users