Movie Giveaways

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   soreelflix

soreelflix

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 05:23 AM

Hello I'm new here but not new to the movies lol. Im not sure if this allowed or not please let me know. I do movie giveaways every other month and I have one going on now here http://www.soreelfli...reel-giveaways/ 8 prizes 5 winners 1. Elf on Blu-Ray + Digital Copy of another movie 2. The Santa Clause on DVD + Digital Copy of another movie 3. Elf on DVD + Digital Copy of another movie 4. A Digital Copy of a movie 5. A Digital Copy of a movie I have a new giveaway coming next month as well thanks to my sponsor If this is allowed I will update this thread every time (not spamming and know its suspect due to this being my first post.) I also let members at Blu-Ray.com know about the giveaways as well

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,143 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted December 13 2012 - 05:38 AM

Welcome aboard. I guess we'll know soon enough if they let this stay up.
facebook.com/whotony

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   soreelflix

soreelflix

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:12 AM

thank you. if not its its cool and i understand partly due to it being another website kind of promoting. My intentions were just to spread the word on the giveaways. I will still roam the site looking for ways to improve my movie watching set up and news and reviews on blu-rays

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   soreelflix

soreelflix

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted February 08 2013 - 03:03 AM

free digital copies of movies today i gave away 3 also will be giving a dvd away tomorrow check http://www.facebook....la#!/SoReelFlix i will be posting up 2 more questions later

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Cees Alons

Cees Alons

Executive Producer

• 18,638 posts

Posted February 08 2013 - 10:34 AM

We don't endorse promotion of one's private website without permission granted by the owners first.

So, yes, this has to stop now.

Cees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users