-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Spectracal and i1 Display Pro problems

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 HeartFixr

HeartFixr

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted December 08 2012 - 02:54 PM

I have spent the evening without success in using the i1 Display Pro with Calman and need ideas as to what went wrong. I am using a MacBook Pro running Windows 7 via Boot Camp. After installing the appropriate updates from XRite the meter was not recognized using the Calman software. Absent this, I was unable to do any calibration. Using the software with i1 Display Pro was no better. Have there been units that have had similar problems or it this operator error? Signed Befuddled

#2 of 3 Joel Barsotti

Joel Barsotti

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted December 09 2012 - 05:21 PM

I have spent the evening without success in using the i1 Display Pro with Calman and need ideas as to what went wrong. I am using a MacBook Pro running Windows 7 via Boot Camp. After installing the appropriate updates from XRite the meter was not recognized using the Calman software. Absent this, I was unable to do any calibration. Using the software with i1 Display Pro was no better. Have there been units that have had similar problems or it this operator error? Signed Befuddled

Installing the software from X-Rite basically installs an exclusive lock on the meter. CalMAN doesn't need any additional software to use the i1 Display Pro. Uninstall (or disable the X-Rite services, if you're comfortable going into computer management) the X-Rite software and CalMAN should see the i1 Display Pro just fine.

#3 of 3 HeartFixr

HeartFixr

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted December 09 2012 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for the info and will try later tonight. Work is now getting in the way of fun. Brian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users