Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Denon 3808ci question

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   tk78

tk78

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted December 08 2012 - 05:25 AM

I recently bought a new Samsung smart tv. I had been running an old Mitsubishi 55 DLP through my denon receiver using component cables. I also have a dish VIP 612 dvr and a pioneer DVD. I am running everything through hdmi cables now. I have my denon set to the auto input feature. I receive the digital cinema surround from the DVD and roku but when I'm watching tv i only get Dolby digital. Why is that? Is there a setting I am missing? When I had my old tv hooked up I could get the digital 5.1 cicnima input. Theretically nothing should have changed so I don't understand why I am only getting Dolby digital through my dish dvr. Also, I am a novice more or less, I had magnolia theatre through bestbuy install and set up all this a few years back. Any help is much appreciated. Denon Manuel is very confusing!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users