Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Paradigm Mini-monitors v4/cc370v2/adp'sv2 and ps1000v3

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Bstloukal1

Bstloukal1

Stunt Coordinator

• 54 posts

Posted December 07 2012 - 04:11 AM

Paradigm mini-monitors v4 . Excellent condition rosewood in color. Has been used sparingly over the years. I am the original owner. CC370v2 mint condition black. APD170v2 mint condition still have original wall mounts in original packaging. Used for about 2 hours. Paradigm ps1000v3. Excellent condition. Gain has never been turned past the half way mark. Will separate but would like to ship as a set. I have the ability to ship from my location about 1hour west of Chicago IL. Buyer to pay freight. I would ship UPS or FedEx ground. contact me if interested. I believe its priced fair. I would consider for other audio equipment like a new sub. Making to changes to my setup. Also just found a pair of paradigm stands for the mini monitors in basement. Will add to the package MAKE AN OFFER IF INTERESTED Thanks and look to hear from everyone soon. Thanks Byron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users