What's new

Rights questions??? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Guys, Who owns the rights to The Farmer's Daughter, and Emergency + 4? Just curious, for those in the know.
James

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Well, if it was owned by Fox, that would have decreased the chances of it coming out on DVD, quite a bit.
James

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Yes, there is still a ray of hope because Sony recently released 2 of their lesser-known TV series, Bridget Loves Bernie and Ghost Story, on MOD-DVR. Another Sony property, Iron House, was also announced at one time, but I don't know the current status.

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
I'm wondering if Sony is doing the same release strategy as WA with its TV shows - sending out pressed discs for the first batch. Anyone know this? Is Bridget loves Bernie just DVDrs or will it be pressed? The first shipment should be arriving soon....

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
I'm betting next year Sony MOD will include: Fantastic Journey, Farmer's Daughter, and Salvage 1.
James

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I doubt they will put out any shows that they don't have any tape elements on. Which means no go on Farmers Daughter. The other 2 should have tapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks