Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
I am looking for UV codes for the following movies:
Paranorman
The Expendables 2
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
Jaws
If you have any of these, please let me know what price you are willing to sell it for. I put 5.00 because I had to put a price. Also let me know if it came with a DVD or Blu-ray disc I have paypal for payment. Thank you for your attention.

mbjsmarks

Auditioning
Real Name
Mary marks
Joshua Clinard said:
I am looking for UV codes for the following movies:
Paranorman
The Expendables 2
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
Jaws
If you have any of these, please let me know what price you are willing to sell it for. I put 5.00 because I had to put a price. Also let me know if it came with a DVD or Blu-ray disc I have paypal for payment. Thank you for your attention.
I have seeking a friend as well as about 50 other uv codes. Out of the four you are asking for that is the only one I have. I would be happy to give you a list of all of them if you are interested. I normally charge 6.00 a code but the more codes you get the better deal I can give you on them.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
I sent you a PM, but in case you didn't get it, can you send a PM with instructions for payment, and a list of the other titles.

mediamikes

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike Gencarelli
I have a code for JAWS if you are interested? What do you have in return?
I now have a digital copy of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES available for trade...anyone have PARANORMAN, SAVAGES, WANDERLUST??

The Dvd Store

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian
Hello I have the digital code you are looking for.
How does 3.99 each sound?
Let me know what titles you need and I will send you the codes.
My paypal is [email protected]
PARANORMAN, SAVAGES I have now am working on wunderlust?
Let me know I get new items each week
Brain

richardsonh8290

Auditioning
Real Name
Lee
Hi guys ive got absolutely loads of uvs for sale, £3 each or 5 for a tenner, loads of new titles total recall paranorman, anna kerenena, spiderman, resident evil, the list goes on and on, email me with any queries!!

Real Name
brando
I have hundreds of codes available every week $4.00 each and older ones only $2.50. All ready to be emailed out and can send invoices via paypal. Just let me know. Thanks

Real Name
brando
$4. Bourne Legacy, End of Watch, Flight, Here comes the Boom, Paranormal Activity 4, Seven Psychopaths, Ted $3. Amazing Spider Man, Arthur Christmas, Columbiana, Dark Knight Rises, Hit & Run, Hotel Transylvania, Looper, Men in Black 3, Premium Rush, Prometheus, Resident Evil Retribution, Savages, Taken 2, Total Recall, The Words $2.00 each – Apparition, The Artist, Cabin in the Woods, Campaign, Chernobyl Diaries, Christmas Story 2, Contagion, Crazy Stupid Love, Dark Shadows, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Final Destination 5, Ghost Rider 2, Hangover II, Hope Springs, Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2, Hunger Games, J. Edgar, Journey 2 the Mysterious Island, Joyful Noise, Lockout, Lucky One, Madeas Witness Protection, Magic Mike, New Years Eve, Project X, Rock of Ages, Safe, Sherlock Holmes 2, Sparkle, That’s my boy, Think Like a Man, 21 Jump Street, The Vow, What to Expect You’re your Expecting, Wrath of the Titans $2.50 Work on Itunes only – Conan the Barbarian, Next Three Days, Not another Not Another Movie, Piranha DD, Titanic Email me at charlestonvintage217@gmail for details. Thanks

tjshere

Agent
Real Name
Tawnie
Looking to buy,End of watch,Ted ,hit and run,promrtheus,the words,campaign,hunger games,safe.

bobbystiefer2

Auditioning
Real Name
Bobby Stiefer II
I sent an email to charlestonvintage217@gmail about the trade for the Bourne Legacy codes. In addition to those two codes I have (2)Men In Black 3 codes, (1)Resident Evil Retribution code, (1)A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas code & (1)Premium Rush code. Like I said before I am interested in trading for codes I do not have. I would like to have Skyfall, End of Watch, Flight, Hunger Games or Hit & Run. I'm open to other codes as well. My email is [email protected]. Email me or send me a PM if you want to make a trade. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks