Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Shows you would love to see on DVD but probably never will

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 of 46 OFFLINE   philip*eric

philip*eric

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted February 01 2013 - 08:00 PM

So many --- Margie starring Cynthia Pepper Carlucci's Place starring James Coco Roaring 20s starring Dorothy Provine He and She starring Paula Prentiss/Richard Benjamin The Titans starring Victoria Principal/John Barrowman including unaired eps Science Fiction Theater Shirley Temple Storybook -- all the b+w episodes plus unreleased color ones The Hollywood Palace Return to Peyton Place - 70s daytime soap -- probably destroyed by NBC Paper Moon Jodie Foster/Chris Connelly to name a few

#42 of 46 OFFLINE   bmasters9

bmasters9

Second Unit

• 492 posts

Posted February 02 2013 - 05:29 AM

Did I mention Eischied, a short-lived 1979-80 NBC police series starring Joe Don Baker that was from David Gerber and CPT? I've heard of it, but never seen it.
"CBS Sports presents...The Prudential College Football Report, sponsored by The Prudential, offering a full range of insurance and other financial services. The Prudential: the Rock...it's strong, it's on the move, it's bigger than life."

(Don Robertson's opening from The Prudential College Football Report in the 1986 season, modified from what it was in 1985, in that "other financial services" was said instead of just "financial services")

#43 of 46 OFFLINE   Theodore J. Mooney

Theodore J. Mooney

Supporting Actor

• 538 posts

Posted February 02 2013 - 08:04 AM

THE WONDER YEARS! :(
Music Video of the Week (Feb. 8th-14th):
 ("Hands To Heaven" sung by Breathe)

"I Love Lucy wasn't just a title" ~ Desi Arnaz
"Desi Arnaz was the love of my life" ~ Lucille Ball

#44 of 46 OFFLINE   Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley

Producer

• 3,437 posts

Posted February 02 2013 - 12:57 PM

Central Park West Cliffhangers The Colbys The Ghost and Mrs Muir Good and Evil Hail to the Chief Harper Valley PTA It's About Time Muscle North Shore Pacific Palisades Please Don't Eat the Daisies The Pruitts of Southampton The Quest The Ropers Salvage 1 Savannah Second Noah Seven Brides for Seven Brothers The Survivors The Titans Veritas: The Quest Just a weird little mix of primetime soaps and obscure sitcoms

#45 of 46 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,707 posts

Posted February 02 2013 - 03:14 PM

So many --- Science Fiction Theater to name a few
Science Fiction Theater actually has a chance from TMG.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#46 of 46 ONLINE   classicmovieguy

classicmovieguy

Screenwriter

• 2,284 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted February 02 2013 - 04:10 PM

Our Miss Brooks The Roaring 20's Grindl Shirley Temple's Storybook (all unreleased eps) The Farmer's Daughter The Ghost and Mrs Muir Love on a Rooftop The Betty Hutton Show (apart from the 4 public domain eps) The Eve Arden Show (same as above)

"When I get a little money, I buy movies.  If there is some left over I'll attend to utilities and groceries".

My DVD and Blu-ray collection - http://classic-movieguy.dvdaf.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users