What is this projector worth now?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 FranklinD

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator

• 57 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 02:10 PM

I'm looking to sell my Sony VPL-HS20 projector and I am a little stumped on what the price should be. I bought it used and it is currently at about 300 hours on the 3rd replacement bulb, I think. Everything seems to be in working order and it would come with the PJ-Multi connector, power cord, a ceiling mount w/ extension bar(~$50 new, I think) and I will POSSIBLY throw in a HDMI and a DVI cable, both being 16~20ft. I'm having trouble finding current prices for these projectors because they have been out of production for some time now. If anyone can offer any information or advice on this it is greatly appreciated! **I understand that there is a classified section on here but, the point of this post is not to advertise this projector on here. Hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules, I guess. lol. I will more than likely try to sell locally first. I just really need input on a good price for this stuff.** Thanks!

#2 of 3 Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen

Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.

• 6,316 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted November 29 2012 - 01:30 AM

my guess would be "not much". www.ebay.com may be of assistance. Projector technology has changed so fast, with some PJs now offering 4K resolution. this would be a good projector for "kids" and video gaming. Consider making a donation to a church or charity group and take a tax write off ?

The Sonodome - circa 2001
The Newest Sonotube - circa 2001
Gregg's DVDs updated...sometimes
Lion Audio Video Consultants usually current

#3 of 3 blimpman

blimpman

Auditioning

• 12 posts

Posted December 10 2012 - 12:01 PM

Amazon.com has one used for $750.00. Here is a link: Sony VPL-HS20

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users