-

Photo

Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series (Individual DVD Releases)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   MattAlbie60

MattAlbie60

I Work for Mr. E. H. Harriman of the Union Pacific Railroad.

• 561 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted November 26 2012 - 07:24 AM

I've got the following DVD sets up for sale, making up the entirety of the 2004 "Battlestar Galactica" re-imagined series on Syfy Channel: *Battlestar Galactica: Season One *Battlestar Galactica: Season 2.0 *Battlestar Galactica: Season 2.5 *Battlestar Galactica: Season Three *Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.0 *Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.5 All of which have been opened but are all really in near mint condition. The discs are all immaculate. The cases have minor shelf wear. To be perfectly honest, the second half of the series has never actually been watched, so all those discs have never been held by human hands. I ended up watching them on TV in HD. Speaking of which, the only reason I'm getting rid of them is to upgrade to the Blu-ray. Otherwise they would remain in my collection. Note that while the "Season One" release has the mini-series and all sets have all episodes from the series proper (including several extended episodes, like "Razor"), "The Plan" is only available as a separate release that is not part of this set. Also note that this ISN'T the complete series as in "the one that comes in that giant box." These were all purchase individually throughout the years, and I'm just selling them (hopefully) all at once. So it's the complete series, but no special box or anything extra nifty like that. Buyer will pay roughly $13 for shipping via a USPS flat rate priority mail medium box. Whatever they charge me to ship is what I charge you to ship. No inflated prices, that's for sure! If anybody wants to see pictures of the actual boxes themselves or the discs or anything, let me know. I'd be happy to oblige.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users