What's new

Don't trust the B--- in Apt. 23 Season 2 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I have to admit, I'm coming into this season way late just catching up on my DVR now that I've decided the Chiefs aren't worth watching. This is one of the few outright zany comedies on TV, with it's completely over the top method it's a far more "live action cartoon" format than a normal sitcom. But when it works, it's surprisingly funny. The most recent, a Thanksgiving episode will go down in my list of holiday viewing. :)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I've been watching since season 1.
I really love the darkness and comedy that sometimes cross the lines.
Ritter plays a sexy bitch that has great moments.
I loved it when she called her married one night stands during family time to freak them out.
The only change from season 1 is that they aren't using the weird neighbor or the obsessive Asian girl as much.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Originally Posted by JohnS /t/325499/dont-trust-the-b-in-apt-23-season-2#post_4005571
I've been watching since season 1.
I really love the darkness and comedy that sometimes cross the lines.
Ritter plays a sexy bitch that has great moments.
I loved it when she called her married one night stands during family time to freak them out.
The only change from season 1 is that they aren't using the weird neighbor or the obsessive Asian girl as much.

The married men/one night stands bit to me was killer "have you told your wife you prefer white meat?" "enjoy the parade balloons.. oh, and you should go get tested.."

Hilarious.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
ABC has cancelled Apt 23. It's not official, but they are yanking the remaining episodes. and no plans to air them. . There’s eight episodes left in the can (13 were ordered and shot this season; plus six were leftover from last season).

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
That just sucks to hear, as I really enjoyed this show! A lot more funnier than 2 Broke Girls.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Watched it a lot, but the bitch was just to much of a shallow, cruel bitch. Was hoping things would "tone" down between the two main characters, but it never changed. Won't miss it.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
"you stabbed a bitch in the CONFERENCE ROOM! Your from Brooklyn?" This really is a show that had no chance on a network, it would have fit well somewhere like FX

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Krysten Ritter says we will see the final eight episodes starting May 17th on ABC 's website, Hulu+ and ITunes.Looks like a Bitch marathon for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks