Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

15% off or free shipping from Sleeve City USA (media cases and storage)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,633 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted November 21 2012 - 05:47 AM

This is where I buy all my double disc Blu-ray cases from so I can store DVDs in the same case.

Black Friday all week long at Sleeve City.  15% off your entire order when you use Discount Code: NOVTAKE15 or enjoy free shipping throughout the Continental U.S. on orders over $100* when you use Discount Code: NOVFREESHIP. New Site, new domain, same great products and competitive prices. Sleevetown.com is now Sleevecityusa.com and to welcome you we are offering even more savings then ever before! For a limited time save even more on our complete line of Diskeeper™ record sleeves and audio accessories! ALL orders receive a Sleeve City gift with their purchase, our way of saying thank you. Offer ends November 30, 2012.  Happy Holidays! Your friends at Sleeve City 

#2 of 3 TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,008 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted November 22 2012 - 09:17 PM

Shipping kills it for me. I wont gwt close to $100 for the free shipping and just sampling it i put 14 doubles in the cart. Comes to about $10 for the cheapest which exactly doubles the cost for a purchase.
facebook.com/whotony

#3 of 3 MarkA

MarkA

Stunt Coordinator

• 151 posts

Posted November 23 2012 - 01:28 AM

The shipping cost is what always stops me from buying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users