Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Moving blackberry innards to the iPhone 5?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,628 posts

Posted November 18 2012 - 02:23 PM

So the day is coming, my company's move to iPhones means I'm getting assigned an iPhone, and wondering if anyone knows of some good links or apps that will help in migrating memos and other blackberry info from my current blackberry to the new iPhone? I have tons of memos that I've written on this 4+ year old blackberry, and the only way I've heard to moving the data over is to email each memo to my email and then save the emails as memos on the iPhone. Ack! Also, any good ways to move over text messages from the blackberry to the iPhone? I have backed up the innards on my blackberry desktop manager software, but I've read that some apps don't really know how to migrate such info into the iPhone. I don't look forward to wrestling with moving over the contacts either. Thanks in advance for any help.
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#2 of 2 Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,628 posts

Posted December 02 2012 - 09:08 AM

So, at least I was able to migrate my memos over to journal entries in Lotus Notes. But, still haven't found a way to migrate text messages over from the blackberry to the iPhone? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users