1) Scott small floor standers my brother gave me :tu: in high school :cool:
2) Fisher 12" 3-way floor standers. Hey, it was 1981.
3) 2 pair of cheap towers from a package system bought in the fake auction houe at the San Jose Flea Market circa 1983(?) What was I thinking :confused:
4) Pair of Yamaha A-635's, Radio Shack Minimus 7's and a pair of Infinity 5" car speakers for a center, and an 8" KLH "subwoofer" (not really). All I can do now is
About this time I added a second system
5) Onkyo HT-500 htib (the originals). Not bad at all for what they were. :tu:
6) Polk RTi8's, RTi6's, RTi4's and a CSI3 (quickly replaced by a CSi5)
, and a pair of the original Dayton 10" Mighty Mights
as they used to call them. RTi's were too bright for me.
7) Swan 5.1's, 2.1's, R2's and a C3 center :yum: :yum: Only sold them 'cause it was time for something new. Highly recommended.
8) Swan D3.2's with matcing center and surrounds. The towers and surrounds were very good :yum: :yum: but the center was no match for the Swan C3. Sold the whole set.
9) Swan F3b's. Unusual but very attractive 24" floor model. Maybe the best speaker I've had yet. But couldn't find the center or surrounds.... until 3 days after I sold them
10) Revel Concerta F12's, M12's, C12. :yum: Very good speakers but not that
much better than their Infinty Beta cousins.
11) 2 pair LSi7's and a well used LSiC. :yum: :yum: :yum: Sold those as well. Should have just added some LSi15's
9) Infinity Beta 20's OWS-1's and a C250 center. All for $280 used. :tu: :yum::yum: Dayton HSU10 sub. Not the very best speakers in the world but for the price...outstanding! Been in my "everyday" system for 4-5 years now.
I've also had:
Beta 50's, Beta 40's, Beta 360, small Jamo 5.1 system, Infinity Cresendo 6's, SVS SB-01's, Energy CC-50's, Mordaunt-Short 902's, Infinty reference Fives, Revel iw80's and iw65's, and some others I've completely forgotten about.
Currently looking for used Dynaudio's and Paradigms and anything else that catches my eye (Wharfedale?)..
"Everyday room": Panasonic 58" Plasma, Dish HD DVR, Pioneer Elite vsx-23, BDP-23 BR, dv58avi universal dvd player, Paradigm Studio 20 V1, CC-450, Dayton HSU-10 subwoofer.
"Movie/Music room": Toshiba 65" DLP, Dish HD receiver, Marantz 7005, CC-4003, BD-7006, Polk LSI25's-LSi7's-LSiC, 2 original Dayton 10" "Mighty-Mites" subwoofers. (subject to change without notice).
Also have MB Quart Vera VS05 +.....too much to list. Help me.