What's new

Firefly 10 Year Anniversary: Browncoats Unite (SCI) (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Science Channel tonight is running the 10 year anniversary interview special "Browncoats Unite" along with 2 pop-up fact episodes and supposedly unseen footage.

Just a heads up for the fans. Sunday for me is already super busy (good wife, homeland, dexter, walking dead) but I'll definitely at this to the DVR

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Also, the two episodes airing prior to the special look like they will have a trivia subtitle track.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Loved the special. Loved it. Made my morning today, listening to the cast talk about what it was like, when things were filmed. I will openly admit that to me, Firefly is one of the few truly innovating SciFi series and outside of BattleStar, it's the only one I could really get the wife into. Just great stuff, and the footage from ComicCon was great.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I still haven't gotten to my DVR recording, but I was at that Comic-Con panel, and it was like no other panel I had ever attended. It was a bittersweet reunion of Browncoats alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks