What's new

Samsung surround cuts out dish signal. Help please!! (1 Viewer)

Nosensegrafix

Auditioning
Real Name
Ryan
First off, very cool forum here, I wish I had seen it sooner. I have had a Samsung blu-ray HT-C6730W installed for a year or so, and ever since I have had the same problem. Everything works great when watching a disk, but whenever I try to watch my dish signal, either live or dvr with the Blu ray player even on at all, something interferes and cuts out both the audio and video signal to the TV for a couple seconds then happens repeatedly. So the Samsung TV puts up the brief "searching for signal" message with a blank screen then pops back on with the picture. I have tried everything, switching different cables, (using optical cable now), different options of the way theyre routed etc., different dish reciever, countless hours on the phone with dish, all to no avail. So here I am. Anybody have any other ideas of what the problem may be? thank you very much in advance.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Have you tried going into the menu on the Samsung and disabling HDMI CEC. Sometimes that causes the issue. I'd also try swapping the cables just to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks