Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Gf came home with Cinemate II

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Gritter99

• 24 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 06:44 AM

So me and my GF have been talking about getting a surround sound system for the last few weeks, yesterday she decdided to "suprise" me and get a Cinemate II from Best buy... Yaaay.... I didnt even take it out of the box, 634.94 i'm sure i can come up with a better system. ( by I, mind you i mean get help from educated people on forums like this!) Budget- 650 Would really like a decent/quality 5.1 system for around the same price as she spent for the Bose. i want to prove a point that we could've got a lot better for the same cash, Does anybody have any good systems they can piece together for around $650? Open to any ideas! I'm no audiophile so i'm not going to be too picky, just let getting my moneys worth on a product.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Cees Alons

Cees Alons

Executive Producer

• 19,081 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 07:38 AM

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to the forum!

We try to keep our forum "concise", so I will close this thread and invite anyone to reply to your other post.

We don't like spreading a subject over more than one thread (if possible).

Thanks for understanding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users