Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
Blu-ray Reviews

Lawrence of Arabia: 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Blu-ray Review

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 of 42 OFFLINE   Todd Erwin

Todd Erwin

Screenwriter

• 2,274 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA

Posted January 18 2013 - 08:00 AM

I received the 2-disc version for Christmas, and, for the most part, am happy with it. I just wish Sony had included the third disc as well. But, then again, it probably would have been much more than  the $18 I spent using the gift card I received to purchase it.

#42 of 42 OFFLINE   andySu

andySu

Screenwriter

• 1,726 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 06:10 PM

Lawrence of Arabia, on the Amazon Forest for £6.30. Should I buy it , to fill the whole in my life?

I just fear it might have the same music score error on the English track same as the DVD I have? Trouble is no one listens too films or Lawrence of Arabia. I know where all most of the directional dialogue pans are and sound effects panning. 

Is the scene where Lawrence, walks across the train carriages does it sound like the 70mm 35mm Dolby SR, or does it have music score jump to it and does it have the Foley footsteps as well that are faint in the mix against the score.

£6.30 is the just few pounds more than box of cat food for my cat and he knows when I have spent money on bluray and he reacts with protest.

Its really not a film I watch much now and I see it only been played or skipped though to check if the error is there or has been done with proper mix. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blu-ray Reviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users