Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Will therre be another "upgrade and save" promotion at Best Buy this year?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted November 04 2012 - 06:34 AM

Does anyone know if this will happen again or will it be put on hold until after the holidays? I want to pick up White Christmas on Blu-ray, and it would be nice to save another $5 to get the price down to $14.99.

#2 of 3 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,476 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted November 04 2012 - 08:13 AM

I have no inside info but I thought they had them about every three months so I wouldn't expect one until around January.

#3 of 3 David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 1,970 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted November 04 2012 - 08:37 AM

The last 5 have been started almost 12-13 week interval so I would expect January as well, but if BBY wants to push holiday sales a bit, they might run an extra sale. Since the last one was just 2 weeks long there was a little pure speculation that was to allow them to slide in something in December. No insider information on any of the forums on any upcoming sales, but usually these things are only leaked 2-3 weeks ahead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users