• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 927 posts

Posted November 03 2012 - 10:48 AM

** The previous sale fell through. However, I recently had knee replacement surgery, so I am temporarily closing this listing. ** LiTe Audio DAC-62, aka Pacific Valve DAC-62. This is a DAC-60 tube DAC that has been highly modified by Pacific Valve. The DAC chips are a pair of the highly acclaimed PCM 1704U-K's and it takes 6922/6DJ8 type tubes. This is the predecessor to the Pacific Valve Briggatta and is identical, except it does not have a USB input. It has one coax and one optical input, with one set of single ended RCA outputs. If you're a tube roller you will really like this unit, there are distinctly audible differences when swapping tubes. I purchased this used about 6 years ago and it has been one of the best upgrades I've ever made. I'll probably keep it if I can't get my asking price. Includes original Tesla 6922 tubes and the set of EI Elite Gold 6DJ8's that are currently installed (~50 hours on this set), plus the OBM. My home is smoke, child and pet free; I rate this unit as 8/10, primarily for age and because I've opened it several times to roll the tubes, which is half the fun with this type of gear. :lol: Pacific Valve no longer has the page on their website, but here's an image and short description of the mods. Additional photos are available on request. Link $450 + shipping & insurance from 94536. Paypal is my preferred payment method and I will pay the fee. Local pick-up is also available.
Dan

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin

#2 of 8 OFFLINE   joefalchetto

joefalchetto

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted November 07 2012 - 07:19 PM

Hi Dan, I wonder if you could ship to Italy for 400 Dollars + shipping cost for PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL. No problem for Paypal payment.

#3 of 8 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 927 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 02:24 AM

Sold, pending payment.
Dan

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin

#4 of 8 OFFLINE   joefalchetto

joefalchetto

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 02:48 AM

Hi Dan I received Yr last reply but i am new in this Forum and i have only 2 private message per day allowed. Waiting for Photos and shipping costs.

#5 of 8 OFFLINE   joefalchetto

joefalchetto

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 08:06 PM

Hi Dan, thanks for photos upload. Fine DAC. As far as I can see Yr dac is set to 110 volt input voltage (american standard) but in ITALY we have 220 v standard. From the uploaded images (rear views) I don't understand if there is a switch to change the working voltage to 220 or the dac works only with 110 V. input. Waiting for Yr reply. Giorgio

#6 of 8 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 927 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 04:45 AM

Giorgio, I am afraid that the input voltage is not switchable, you would need a 110-120VAC step-down transformer or some other 110-120VAC power source. Regards, Dan
Dan

--Benjamin Franklin

#7 of 8 OFFLINE   sumo

sumo

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted March 09 2013 - 02:11 AM

Hi Dan Do you still have the Lite Dac 62 for sale? Thanks Wayne

#8 of 8 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 927 posts

Posted April 03 2013 - 09:18 AM

Hi Wayne,

I've decided to keep the DAC, it just sounds too good to let it go.

Dan

--Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users