Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Paradigm ADP-370 v.2

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 928 posts

Posted November 03 2012 - 10:09 AM

**I recently had knee replacement surgery, so I am temporarily closing this listing.** I bought these in 2002, IIRC, but changed over to a 3.1 configuration a couple of years ago and they have been in storage ever since. It's time for these excellent di-pole surrounds to go to a new home where they will be used and appreciated. The sale includes the unused wall mounting brackets and the OBM. Includes the unused wall mounting brackets and OBM. $250 OBO + shipping & insurance from 94536. I prefer Paypal and the fee is included in the price. Local pick-up is also available. AudioReview Link
Dan

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 928 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 06:09 AM

I will be off-line for a couple of weeks. I should be back around the beginning of December.
Dan

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   awoodworth

awoodworth

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 02:03 AM

Dan, I am very interested in your speakers. Would you take $200 for the pair. I would do $250 if you want to pay shipping, however. I live in New York. zip 13864. I can also do Paypal. I just signed up to respond to your post, as I am trying to complete my Paradigm set (just got my hands on some Monitor 9s in great shape). Let me know!

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 928 posts

Posted January 16 2013 - 12:08 PM

It's been a little longer than expected, but I'm back and these speakers still need a new home. Alex, if you're still interested please send me a PM.
Dan

--Benjamin Franklin

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 928 posts

Posted May 15 2013 - 07:17 AM

I debated holding onto these for a while, but I just can't make a home for them in my current set-up. Time for a long belated bump.

Dan

--Benjamin Franklin

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

• 928 posts

Posted August 31 2013 - 02:36 PM

SOLD!     :thumbsup: 

Dan

--Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users