-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp, complete Season 2, coming next March!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,505 posts

Posted October 29 2012 - 02:17 AM

Now available for pre order on Amazon, the long awaited Complete Season 2 from Inception Media. http://www.tvshowson...-Season-2/17661 http://www.amazon.co...tvshowsondvdcom
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#2 of 3 tvdvdtv

tvdvdtv

Auditioning

• 9 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 08:05 AM

I'm confused as to why Inception Media is fooling around with the "Best Of" 3-episode release, and not releasing season 2 on 12/18. Whom do they think will be buying the "Best Of", and how many copies do the think that they'll sell? Is this great show so little remembered that they are having a tough time selling it?

#3 of 3 Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,505 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 11:03 AM

I'm confused as to why Inception Media is fooling around with a 3 episode "Best Of" release, intstead of just releasing season 2 on 12/18. Whom do they think will be buying this and how many copies do they expect to sell? Is this great show so little remembered that they are having trouble selling it?

Who knows how the bean counters think? Unfortunately the March of Time wipes out more of us who remember this great show, everyday. It was considered, along with Gunsmoke I think, one of the first adult westerns for TV. I already own Season one and will certainly pick up this when released. Hopefully, Inception will sell enough of these to keep the series going to its' completion.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users