Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Have a 5 set Panasonic Speakers and one 600Watt Kenwood Sub, looking for the device to connect them to

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Jemi200

Jemi200

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:20 PM

Should I get a device to connect them to, or a whole 'nother full surround sound system? If I can still use those speakers and subwoofer on newer devices, which device should I get? I want a 7.1 device so I can eventually get the speaker subwoofer system for it.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,865 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:51 PM

Jemi:

Welcome to the HTF! 

Have you heard the Panasonic speakers?  What can you tell us about them?

In another thread you are inquiring about picking up a soundbar?  Different application?  Posted Image

You can always get a 7.1 receiver and ad the two additional speakers later (assuming you can find two additional speakers that would be timber-matched to the existing Panasonic speakers.

Here are a couple of websites that sell a number of different options:

eCost.com

Accessories4Less.com

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jemi200

Jemi200

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 09:13 AM

I was thinking of either getting a soundbar or a receiver, whichever was cheaper. So I decided on the soundbar. I got this: http://www.amazon.co...hilips soundbar Thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users