Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Galaxy Note 2 impressions/reviews

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 of 62 ONLINE   Hanson

Hanson

Producer

• 4,461 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 09:57 AM

I toss it onto the passenger seat. I do want to get a dashboard mount - - I had a suction mount for my S2, but it ended up right in front of the vent, and the hot air in the colder weather destroyed the battery. I usually leave the screen off and just go by the turn by turn instructions. Even when I had a mount, I rarely actually looked at the screen while driving.

#62 of 62 OFFLINE   Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,303 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted December 14 2012 - 10:02 AM

I have the original Note, and this is the greatest dash mount I've come across Super suction-cup, fits my slightly curved Mitsubishi dashboard and stands up to the Florida heat better than anything else I've tried. I often use my phone as a dashcam when it is mounted sideways. (For a widescreen image, natch. :)) iOttie Dashboard Mount for Galaxy Note. Given the way the mechanism works, I'm pretty sure it fits the Note 2 , as well. Regards, Joe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users