Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Fantasy Island

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 of 44 OFFLINE   Ejanss

Ejanss

Screenwriter

• 1,868 posts

Posted November 09 2014 - 09:48 AM

Loving Fantasy Island every Sunday night on Cozi.

Last week, they actually showed a season 5 episode. The one called "The Devil and Mr. Roarke" with Roddy McDowell reprising his role as Satan, and Wendy Schall as Roarke's niece.

Which unfortunately ruined all our bets about who Mr. Roarke "really" was.  :(

#42 of 44 OFFLINE   rmw650

rmw650

Screenwriter

• 1,051 posts

Posted November 09 2014 - 07:07 PM

Loving Fantasy Island every Sunday night on Cozi.

Last week, they actually showed a season 5 episode. The one called "The Devil and Mr. Roarke" with Roddy McDowell reprising his role as Satan, and Wendy Schall as Roarke's niece.

The print looked pretty bad, though, so that probably means seasons 5-7 haven't been remastered like seasons 1-4

But Ron, keep in mind they are not airing them in order but instead, just choosing two episodes at random for that select season. Check TITANTV.com for more details. EPGuides.com will also help you sort the order of those episodes out as to when they aired versus what and how COZI is airing them.

#43 of 44 OFFLINE   Ron Lee Green

Ron Lee Green

Supporting Actor

• 606 posts

Posted November 10 2014 - 09:17 AM

Yeah, I noticed they were airing them out of order. I've been recording them almost every Sunday, and using epguide.com as a checklist, along with CoziTV's schedule on their website, so I have a few gaps. I have never tried TitanTV.

The average running time with out commercials is 43 minutes, so they are heavily edited. Should be at least 50 minutes.

Also, last week, I recorded the episode "The Devil and Mr. Roarke/ Kid Corey Rides Again" (Season 5, episode 2). However, epguide lists the title as "The Devil and Mr. Roarke/ Ziegfeld Girls"???

I double-checked with imdb.com, and I learned that this was originally a 90 minute episode with three stories, so Cozi has the version with the Ziegfeld Girls segment cut out completely.

Oh, well, better than nothing at all....

Also, regarding last night's airing of two season 5 episodes: Did you notice that the first episode aired looked like an old print, but the second episode looked remastered? I was particularly happy that the episode was remastered because it featured one of my all-time favorite guest stars: Carol Lynley.

"Congratulations. You're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model."

#44 of 44 OFFLINE   clambake

clambake

Stunt Coordinator

• 68 posts

Posted November 10 2014 - 04:35 PM

I was particularly happy that the episode was remastered because it featured one of my all-time favorite guest stars: Carol Lynley.

The 'Lady Of The Evening / The Racer' episode she did was a really great one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users