Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World Blu-ray Problem

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Spottedfeather

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator

• 121 posts

Posted October 17 2012 - 12:37 PM

I just go the It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World blu-ray and it's great. The quality is amazing. But I came across something funny. The movie plays fine, as do the trailers. But when I tried to play the extra feature, Something A Little Less Serious, the player stopped the disc. I thought this was odd, so I tried a few more times. Every time, the player, while not shutting off, just stopped playing the disc. I tried the blu-ray on my computer and I did have to update the program that I use to watch blu-rays. But it worked fine on my computer. I don't see what's so complicated about the disc that I'd have to update to play that one specific feature, but it's not a big deal. Like I said, I can always watch that feature on my computer, annoying though it is.

#2 of 2 TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 15,994 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted October 18 2012 - 04:59 PM

You can't return it for a different copy?

facebook.com/whotony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users