Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Borg Displays for sale

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Shaun101

Shaun101

Auditioning

• 9 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 10:13 PM

Hello all, I have three Borg display In wall touch controllers for sale along with some Borg network accessories, these items along with a few others I have on this forum were for a demo that I am left over with and need to sell off. The displays are not in their original packaging but still have their protective films on them, there are no scratches and they look brand new. I am open to any reasonable offers from anybody that would be interested and i am also posting the original price we had purchased them for to compare. The displays specs are: Borg Pro15a.4 - Intel Atom CPU, 4GB DOM, 2 GB RAM, 15 " LCD, 5 wire resistive touch screen, CNC acrylic bezel, Wi-Fi 802.11n Mini PCI, No XPe. Original Price : 1868 USD Borg Pro8gl - Intel Atom CPU, 4 GB DOM, 2GB RAM, 8" LCD, 5 wire resistive touch screen, CNC acrylic bezel with edge glow feature, WiFi 802.11n mini PCI, No XPe. Original Price : 1555 USD Borg Pro 8a - Intel Atom CPU, 2 GB DOM, 512 RAM, 8" LCD, 5 wire resistive touch screen, CNC acrylic bezel. Original Price : 1290USD The network accessories are: Borg AC-GOOO1 - 6" Mini Network Bridge: ethernet to serial/IR/power sensing/relay. Original Price : 150 USD Borg AC-GOOO2 - 18" Rack mountable network bridge, ethernet to serial/IR/power sensing. Original Price : 325 USD Best regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users