Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

I think I got a good deal

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   royal

royal

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 06:16 AM

At the jeep club I belong to I was talking to one of the members and he told me he had so old audio stuff that he sell me for 200.00. I was thinking sure bunch of junk. He email a list of what he had that night. Two Kenwood speakers Four old amps (he did not know what there was) Two radio shack speakers A Parasound tuner and a bunch of wiring Will I thought the Parasound was something I should look at and he needed some money This is what I got Two Kenwood KL888D 5 way 6 speakers System Two Kenwood L-07M mono block amps Two Carver TFM-6C Amps A Parasound P/SP-1500 Preamplifier (it was not a tuner) Two Nova-10 I hook it all up One of the Carver is not working. All the rest works very will I’m not a Kenwood fan but dam the KL888d sound really nice and the Nova-10 are better then I thought they wood be too ( I’m sure it may have something to do with the Carver amp too) I called him back, gave him 200.00 more, and still made out very will I’m sure. I think my home theater just got a up date Roy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users