Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

I think I got a good deal

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 royal

royal

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 06:16 AM

At the jeep club I belong to I was talking to one of the members and he told me he had so old audio stuff that he sell me for 200.00. I was thinking sure bunch of junk. He email a list of what he had that night. Two Kenwood speakers Four old amps (he did not know what there was) Two radio shack speakers A Parasound tuner and a bunch of wiring Will I thought the Parasound was something I should look at and he needed some money This is what I got Two Kenwood KL888D 5 way 6 speakers System Two Kenwood L-07M mono block amps Two Carver TFM-6C Amps A Parasound P/SP-1500 Preamplifier (it was not a tuner) Two Nova-10 I hook it all up One of the Carver is not working. All the rest works very will I’m not a Kenwood fan but dam the KL888d sound really nice and the Nova-10 are better then I thought they wood be too ( I’m sure it may have something to do with the Carver amp too) I called him back, gave him 200.00 more, and still made out very will I’m sure. I think my home theater just got a up date Roy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users